FlorindustriesFlorindustries

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

...

I've seen this flash about 10 times since yesterday, and it gets better every time! I really get into it with that song playing in there, good choice!

Keep makin'em

ComiX Episode Three! ComiX Episode Three!

Great Movie

Keep up the good work!

Love the series :)

But what a huuuuuuge filesize!

diamond-armada responds:

thank you so much. look forward to more :P

Drug Soup Drug Soup

2 for the effort but

Don't try to be or copy the master, make up your own style!

sherry enema: #1 sherry enema: #1

Funny dialog ^^

The dialog was very funny an I liked how you chose something that is talked about a lot in the christian society (I think :p).

I don't know why they talked with their chin, but that was funny anyway xD

Maybe try to add some more action, movement of hands/arms, because I lost my concentration after a while.

Cambo responds:

The hand and arm movement will probably happen in later episodes, but I want to avoid it for as long as possible. They don't have mouths as well, it was just a stylistic thing I wanted to try. When we talk our chins move as well so in a sense it's realistic (?)

Marv's Psychic Shop #2 Marv's Psychic Shop #2

Lol

I liked the intro a lot, nice effects and the Japanese music didn't really make sense, but it was cool anyway :D

The story was pretty funny, but the Catholic guy was too evil :p

Keep making 'em!

So I Hurd Some Things... So I Hurd Some Things...

Funny as hell :D

Haha, that was awesome!

Nice effects on the Mudkip beam, I never expected that to happen!

Mega Man Music Video Mega Man Music Video

That was great!

The sprites were really used in a good way, there was a certain story to it and I liked how the bad guy always came back w/ an even better plan :p

A Man and his Briefcase A Man and his Briefcase

Haha, that was funny xD

I liked it!

But you should try to make the animations smoother by adding more frames in between (if you're working fbf that is ^^)!

Other than that, it's a nice and funny short!

HVN responds:

thnx for the comment. and yeah, i wish i could've done alot more better to make the animation to run smoother but like i say, we had only 2 and half months to pull it off. that's why it looks a bit choppy. thnx.

Aerial Gunning Aerial Gunning

Good concept

I likes the idea, and the animations were great, considering this being your first flash ever :)

Try adding more "inbetweens" in your animations, insert more frames, so everything looks smoother.

Music is great, so were the backgrounds.

Hope this makes you win your bet ;)

Draconianspirit responds:

lol. Actually my bet was that nobody would LIKE it xDD And I'm getting tens all over the place. ^^ But I'm not complaining. Thanks for your kind score.

Yeah it's been a while since I uploaded this and I'm still learning to get my animations nice and smooth. Thanks for the feedback ^^

INKmen: "username" INKmen: "username"

Story is good and funny but

this is 't a flash movie, it's just a bunch of pictures put in a certain order with a music file of a voice saying certain lines put on top.

1/5
4/10

Elios responds:

Yeah, i know, that was my intention. The simplicity of animation, with a hilarious punch-line.